Model 4400 - 20,000 Litres
Contact us for pricing details and ordering
20,000 Litres / 4400 Gallon Round Poly Water Storage Tank
(Width 3.50m, Inlet Height 2.20m, Apex Height 2.45m)
This massive rain water tank is perfect for large water storage requirements in town or on the farm, holding 20,000 Litres!
Delivery: FREE! (within 500km of Dalby, QLD and Coffs Harbour)
Camel Tanks 10 year Repair or Replace Guarantee (non pro rata —our product does not depreciate in value)
Camel Tanks guarantees to repair or replace (at our discretion), any defect or fault in a Camel Tank Water Tank that is caused by our manufacturing process for a period of ten ( 10 ) years from the date of original purchase, in /mainland Australia only, provided the tank has been correctly installed according to instructions provided by Camel Tanks.
Camel Tanks also guarantees to repair or replace (at our discretion), any defect or fault in tanks other than for water storage for five (5 ) years and all other products for five years (5 ), if failure is caused by our manufacturing process, in mainland Australia only, provided that the product is being used for its intended purpose. These guarantees are subject to the following conditions:
- The guarantee is granted to the original purchaser and is transferable to any heirs or successors in title thereof, provided that the tank is located on the original site or relocated from the original site by Camel Tanks, which will be at the owners expense.
- The guarantee is limited to the repair or replacement of the tank only, at the sole discretion of Camel Tanks. Camel Tanks is not liable for any consequential losses including loss of profits or damage to property or any other associated costs that may occur when repair or replacement of the tank is carried out. Repair work is undertaken at ground level, so tanks that are located on stands must be bought down to ground level before Camel Tanks can commence repair work.
Note: that expenses such as landscaping, plumbing, electrical, costs of lifting equipment and hire of additional labour are at owners expenses. Bringing tanks down from stands or digging them out of the ground for repair work is also at the owners expenses.
- The guarantee does not apply to the tank colour which may in time fade or change.
- The guarantee applies to the one piece polyethylene structure of the tank and does not extend to fittings such as the strainer, outlet, valve, tap, overflow or any other fittings.
- Any accessories supplied but not manufactured by Camel Tanks will be covered by the relevant manufacturer’s warranty. Camel Tanks is not liable for any warranty on these products or damage caused as a result of any fault.
- Defects or defaults in the tank caused by after sale modifications by the customer or the installation of fittings /which are not suitable for the particular tank will not be covered by the guarantee.
- Camel Tanks are designed and manufactured for the storage of cool water. In the case of water at elevated temperatures or bore water, the water must be cooled prior to storage. The guarantee will not cover damage caused to the tank by the storage of water at elevated temperatures or bore water which is not been adequately cooled.
- The guarantee on water tanks is for storage of water on the site only. Transporting water in water tanks voids the guarantee.
- The guarantee is void and will not be binding upon Camel Tanks in the event of damage to unsecured tanks through blowing away or by abuse, improper installation, unsound base, or unauthorized modifications to the tank. Note that all installation instructions must be followed and in particular the fitting of the flexible hose.
- Camel Tanks must be notified of any defect of default within seven days (7 ) days of it occurring. Camel Tanks must be given the opportunity to inspect the tank within twenty eight (28) days of such notification, otherwise the guarantee is void.
After ordering your tank, you can expect a phone call from our Logistics Department to organise the best time that suits you for your delivery.
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colors and that everyone sees these colors differently. We try to edit our Colour Chart to show the samples as life-like as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true color of the product.
Due to the rotational moulding process dimensions may vary plus or minus 5%